15-17 February, 2018
- Registration fee is Rs 1000 per entry (non refundable).
- Festival is open to entries from Pakistan only.
- Work submitted must have been completed after 1 January, 2016.
- Entries submitted in the 1st BNU Film Festival are not eligible for resubmission.
- Online submission form, work viewing copy and payment must be completed and submitted by 13 November, 2017.
- Work with original language not in English or Urdu, must be subtitled in English or Urdu.
- The submitted material must be the original work of the owner, must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. The Filmmaker is responsible for any rights of third parties for musical works and/or compositions used in the film.
- Payments can be made via Demand Draft, Pay Order, Bank Deposit and EasyPaisa.
- Work can be submitted by courier or in person by visiting university campus.
- Work selected for the Official Programme, will receive an official selection letter within the second half of November 2017.